44325 Nano Dedusting Agent
Features & Benefits
- Can be used together with reactive soaping agent in same bath. Not need to increase additional costs of water, electricity and gas.
- Has repulsion to the fibers after absorbing wool ash. Wool ash can be discharged with water after soaping without sticking to fabrics.
- Reduces the follow-up wool washing to one time. Increases the working efficiency of wool washing machine.
- Reduces 1~2 hours of the follow-up wool washing process. Saves cost.
|Appearance:||Colorless viscous fluid|
|pH value:||7.0±1.0 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
120kg plastic barrel, IBC tank & customized package available for selection
Our group has founded the first dyeing mill since 1987 and has established this auxiliary chemical plant since 1996. After two decade, we have developed more than half of the market in local city and neighbor area. Our manufacturing experience is more than 20 years.
★ Other functional auxiliaries:
Include: Repairing Agent, Mending Agent, Defoaming Agent and Wastewater treatment, etc.
1. What are your plans of new product launch?
A: Generally our process is as following:
2. What is the category of your products?
A: Our products include pretreatment auxiliaries, dyeing auxiliaries, finishing agents, silicone oil, silicone softener and other functional auxiliaries, which are suitable for all kinds of fabrics, as cotton, flax, wool, nylon, polyester, acrylic fiber, viscose fiber, spandex, Modal and Lycra, etc.