60688-85 Silicone Softener (Hydrophilic, Silky smooth & Deepening)
Features & Benefits
- Excellent hydrophilicity.
- Imparts fabrics superior stiff, plump and smooth hand feeling.
- Stable in high temperature, acid, alkali and electrolyte.
- Similar to self-emulsifying property. Can ensure the stability of the emulsion under the condition of high shear and wide pH range. During use, there will be no roll banding, sticking to equipment or demulsification as traditional silicone oil.
- Extremely low yellowing. Suitable for white color and light color fabrics.
- Has a certain effect of deepening and brightening. Effectively improves dyeing depth and reduces dyes.
- Easy for using.
|pH value:||6.5±0.5 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
|Application:||Cotton, Lycra, viscose fiber, chemical fiber, silk and wool, etc.|
120kg plastic barrel, IBC tank & customized package available for selection
★ Silicone oil and silicone Softener are used in the finishing process. They are mostly applied for getting better hydrophilicity, softness, smoothness, bulkiness, plumpness and deepening effect, etc.
★ The fourth latest generation of silicone oil can impart fabric soft, smooth, bulky, silky and elastic handle, as well as hydrophilicity. Or it can impart fabrics hydrophobic, low yellowing and high stability performance.