24085 Whitening Powder (Suitable for cotton)
Features & Benefits
- Suitable to use in bleaching and whitening process in same bath.
- High whiteness and strong fluorescence.
- Wide range of dyeing temperature.
- Stable performance in hydrogen peroxide.
- Strong property of high temperature yellowing resistance.
- A small dosage can achieve excellent effects.
|Appearance:||Kelly green powder|
|pH value:||8.0±1.0 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
|Application:||Cellulosic fibers, as cotton, flax, viscose fiber, Modal wool and silk, etc. and their blends|
120kg plastic barrel, IBC tank & customized package available for selection
Object of finishing
The object of finishing is to improve the attractiveness and/or serviceability of fabric.
There is a wide variation of techniques among different fabrics and different production units. In fact, many of them are trade secrets; that is why many details have not been published. There are actually very few published works available except about functional finishes, for which specific chemicals serve specific functions.
The variations of finishing depend on the following factors:
1. The type of fiber and its arrangement in yarn and fabric
2. The physical properties of fibers such as swelling capacity and behavior when pressure or friction is applied
3. The capacity of fibers to absorb chemicals.
4. The susceptibility of the materials to chemical modification.
5. The most important factor, the desirable properties of the material during its use
If the inherent property of the material is excellent, such as luster of silk, little finishing is necessary. The materials made of worsted yarn require less finishing than those made of woollen yarn. The materials prepared from cotton need a variety of finishing techniques, as it has diversified uses.