11403 Scouring Agent
Features & Benefits
- Biodegradable. Fits environmental protection requirements.
- Excellent property of dispersing, emulsifying, scouring and wetting.
- Mild property. Removes impurities effectively without damaging fibers.
- Good anti-staining function.
|pH value:||7.0±1.0 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
|Application:||Viscose fiber, modal and lyocell, etc.|
120kg plastic barrel, IBC tank & customized package available for selection
Introduction of Pretreatment
Textile materials possess a variety of impurities in grey state or immediately after manufacturing. Natural fibers (cotton, flax, wool and silk, etc.) have inherited natural impurities. In addition, oils, sizes and other foreign matter are added for improved spinnability (in yarn manufacture) or weavability (in fabric manufacture). Textile materials are also occasionally contaminated accidentally by impurities acquired during production. All such impurities or foreign matter are to be removed from textile materials for better coloration (dyeing or printing) or to make them marketable in white form. Such steps, called preparatory processes, depend mainly on two factors namely:
1. The type, nature and location of the impurities present in the fiber to be processed.
2. The fiber properties such as alkali-acid sensitivities, resistance to various chemicals, etc.
Preparatory processes may be broadly classified into two groups, namely:
1. Cleaning processes, where bulk of the foreign matter or impurities are removed by physical or chemical means.
2. Whitening processes, in which trace coloring matter is destroyed chemically or the whiteness of the materials is improved optically.
1987: Founded the first dyeing factory, mainly for cotton fabrics.
1993: Founded the second dyeing factory, mainly for chemical fiber fabrics.
1996: Founded textile chemical auxiliaries company. Set up the research & development center.
2004: Invested and built a production base covering an area of about 27,000 square meters.
2018: Obtained the certification of National High-tech Enterprise. Successively set up offices and warehouses in Guangzhou, Zhaoqing, Shaoxing and Yiwu, etc.
2020: Captured a land of 47,000 square meters and planned to build a new production base for meeting subsequent production requirements.