11113 Low Temperature Scouring Agent (Hydrogen Peroxide Activator LA)
Features & Benefits
- Has activation for hydrogen peroxide. Can promote the effective decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to obviously improve the whiteness and capillary effect of processed fabrics.
- Has stabilization for hydrogen peroxide. Can control the invalid decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to decrease damage to fabric strength.
- At 75~80℃, using with hydrogen peroxide for scouring and bleaching can effectively remove impurities, as stock, cotton wax and pectin, etc.
- Mild bleaching reaction. Has less damage on fibers and extremely little influence on strength, which can avoids defects, as fine wrinkles or breakage, etc.
- Saves more than 30%energy, comparing with traditional high temperature scouring and bleaching process.
- Shortens process time and decreases comprehensive cost.
- Easy for handling.
|Appearance:||Blue transparent liquid|
|pH value:||8.0±1.0 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
|Application:||Cotton and cotton blends, etc.|
120kg plastic barrel, IBC tank & customized package available for selection
What is the development history of your company?
A: We are involved in textile dyeing and finishing industry for long time.
In 1987, we founded the first dyeing factory, mainly for cotton fabrics. And in 1993, we founded the second dyeing factory, mainly for chemical fiber fabrics.
In 1996, we founded textile chemical auxiliaries company and began to research, develop and manufacture textile dyeing and finishing auxiliaries.