10028 Neutralizing Acid
Features & Benefits
- Excellent neutralization for the residual alkali in fibers, which can reach fiber core.
- Can replace most of acids (acetic acid and citric acid, etc.) in processing fabrics.
- Lower COD than acetic acid.
- Suitable for continuous and non-continuous process both.
- Contains no mineral acid, as hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid and nitric acid, etc.
|Appearance:||Colorless transparent liquid|
|pH value:||2.0±1.0 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
|Application:||Various kinds of fabrics|
120kg plastic barrel, IBC tank & customized package available for selection
★ Other functional auxiliaries:
Include: Repairing Agent, Mending Agent, Defoaming Agent and Wastewater treatment, etc.
1. What is the development history of your company?
A: We are involved in textile dyeing and finishing industry for long time.
In 1987, we founded the first dyeing factory, mainly for cotton fabrics. And in 1993, we founded the second dyeing factory, mainly for chemical fiber fabrics.
In 1996, we founded textile chemical auxiliaries company and began to research, develop and manufacture textile dyeing and finishing auxiliaries.
2. How is the scale of your company? What is the annual output value?
A: We have a modern production base covering an area of about 27,000 square meters. And in 2020, we have captured a land of 47,000 square meters and we plan to build a new production base.
At present, our annual output value is 23000 tons. And following we will expand production.