professional factory for Dyeing Anti Wrinkle Agent - 35072A Softener (Especially for chemical fibers) – Innovative
professional factory for Dyeing Anti Wrinkle Agent - 35072A Softener (Especially for chemical fibers) – Innovative Detail:
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for dyeing and softening one bath process, which simplifies process and increases efficiency.
- Can be applied in dyeing bath of microdenier and compact and thick chemical fiber fabrics. Effective prevents dyeing defects.
- Extremely little influence on color shade.
|pH value:||6.0±1.0 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
|Application:||Chemical fibers, as polyester and nylon, etc.|
120kg plastic barrel, IBC tank & customized package available for selection
Properties of cotton fiber
Cotton fiber is one of the most important natural textile fibers of plant origin and accounts for about one third of the total world production of textile fibers. Cotton fibers grow on the surface of the seed of cotton plant. Cotton fiber contains 90~95% cellulose which is an organic compound with the general formula (C6H10O5)n. Cotton fibers also contain waxes, pectins, organic acids and inorganic substances which produce ash when fiber is burnt.
Cellulose is a linear polymer of 1,4-β-D-glucose units linked together by valence bonds between the carbon atoms number 1 of one glucose molecule and number 4 of another molecule. The degree of polymerisation of cellulose molecule may be as high as 10000. The hydroxyl groups OH protruding from the sides of the molecule chain link neighboring chains together by hydrogen bond and form ribbon-like microfibrils which are further arranged into larger building blocks of the fiber.
Cotton fiber is partly crystalline and partly amorphous; the degree of crystallinity measured by X-ray methods is between 70 and 80%.
The cross-section of cotton fiber resembles a ‘kidney bean’ shape where several layers can be recognized as follows:
1. The outermost cell wall which in turn is composed of the cuticle and the primary wall. The cuticle is a thin layer of waxes and pectins which covers the primary wall consisting of microfibrils of cellulose. These microfibrils are arranged into a network of spirals with right- and left-hand orientation.
2. The secondary wall is composed of several concentric layers of microfibrils which periodically change their angular orientation with respect to the fiber axis.
3. The collapsed central hollow is lumen consisting of dried remains of cell nucleus and protoplasm.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
we are able to supply top quality items, aggressive price and greatest buyer assistance. Our destination is "You come here with difficulty and we offer you a smile to take away" for professional factory for Dyeing Anti Wrinkle Agent - 35072A Softener (Especially for chemical fibers) – Innovative , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Yemen, Islamabad, Bahamas, Our company follows laws and international practice. We promise to be responsible for friends, customers and all partners. We would like to establish a long-term relationship and friendship with every customer from all over the world on the basis of mutual benefits. We warmly welcome all old and new customers to visit our company to negotiate business.
By Tyler Larson from Guatemala - 2017.10.13 10:47
Production management mechanism is completed, quality is guaranteed, high credibility and service let the cooperation is easy, perfect!
By Sarah from Bulgaria - 2017.02.28 14:19