OEM/ODM Factory Cellulose Fiber Soaping Agent - 44072 Stiffening Resin – Innovative
OEM/ODM Factory Cellulose Fiber Soaping Agent - 44072 Stiffening Resin – Innovative Detail:
Features & Benefits
- Contains no formaldehyde. Fits environmental protection requirements.
- Excellent stiffening effect.
- Good reactivity. Can crosslink by itself without using together with curing agent.
- Excellent penetrating ability. Can be absorbed evenly by fabrics.
|Appearance:||Light yellow transparent liquid|
|pH value:||9.0±1.0 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
|Application:||Polyester, nylon, cotton and their blends, etc.|
120kg plastic barrel, IBC tank & customized package available for selection
Properties of cotton fiber
Cotton fiber is one of the most important natural textile fibers of plant origin and accounts for about one third of the total world production of textile fibers. Cotton fibers grow on the surface of the seed of cotton plant. Cotton fiber contains 90~95% cellulose which is an organic compound with the general formula (C6H10O5)n. Cotton fibers also contain waxes, pectins, organic acids and inorganic substances which produce ash when fiber is burnt.
Cellulose is a linear polymer of 1,4-β-D-glucose units linked together by valence bonds between the carbon atoms number 1 of one glucose molecule and number 4 of another molecule. The degree of polymerisation of cellulose molecule may be as high as 10000. The hydroxyl groups OH protruding from the sides of the molecule chain link neighboring chains together by hydrogen bond and form ribbon-like microfibrils which are further arranged into larger building blocks of the fiber.
Cotton fiber is partly crystalline and partly amorphous; the degree of crystallinity measured by X-ray methods is between 70 and 80%.
The cross-section of cotton fiber resembles a ‘kidney bean’ shape where several layers can be recognized as follows:
1. The outermost cell wall which in turn is composed of the cuticle and the primary wall. The cuticle is a thin layer of waxes and pectins which covers the primary wall consisting of microfibrils of cellulose. These microfibrils are arranged into a network of spirals with right- and left-hand orientation.
2. The secondary wall is composed of several concentric layers of microfibrils which periodically change their angular orientation with respect to the fiber axis.
3. The collapsed central hollow is lumen consisting of dried remains of cell nucleus and protoplasm.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Soaping agent is used to remove the unfixed dyes and hydrolytic dyes on fabrics and prevent color spots on fabrics, which improves the product quality. OEM/ODM Factory Cellulose Fiber Soaping Agent - 44072 Stiffening Resin – Innovative , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Luxemburg, Argentina, Lyon, Multifunctional Finishing Agent 45404 is yellow solid. It is nonionic and soluble in water. It is eco-friendly. Multifunctional Finishing Agent 45404 is suitable for fabrics of chemical fiber, as polyester, polyester blends, nylon and acetate fiber, etc. It can make fabrics hydrophilic and fluffy. It can improve anti-static property and easy removing dirt performance. It is low yellowing.
By Bess from Chile - 2018.09.19 18:37
Hope that the company could stick to the enterprise spirit of "Quality, Efficiency, Innovation and Integrity", it will be better and better in the future.
By Alan from United States - 2017.05.02 11:33