Excellent quality Spandex Aromatic Agent - 30317 Napping Agent – Innovative
Excellent quality Spandex Aromatic Agent - 30317 Napping Agent – Innovative Detail:
Features & Benefits
- Good hydrophilicity.
- Excellent stability. Can be used directly in dyeing bath.
- Imparts fabrics soft, exquisite and fluffy hand feeling.
- Makes the suede smooth and the nap fine, even, glossy and smooth to achieve successful napping.
- Low yellowing. Low shade changing. Extremely little influence on color fastness.
- Not influence the printing or cutting after napping.
|Appearance:||Light yellow emulsion|
|pH value:||6.0±1.0 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
|Application:||T/C and CVC, etc.|
120kg plastic barrel, IBC tank & customized package available for selection
Properties of cotton fiber
Cotton fiber is one of the most important natural textile fibers of plant origin and accounts for about one third of the total world production of textile fibers. Cotton fibers grow on the surface of the seed of cotton plant. Cotton fiber contains 90~95% cellulose which is an organic compound with the general formula (C6H10O5)n. Cotton fibers also contain waxes, pectins, organic acids and inorganic substances which produce ash when fiber is burnt.
Cellulose is a linear polymer of 1,4-β-D-glucose units linked together by valence bonds between the carbon atoms number 1 of one glucose molecule and number 4 of another molecule. The degree of polymerisation of cellulose molecule may be as high as 10000. The hydroxyl groups OH protruding from the sides of the molecule chain link neighboring chains together by hydrogen bond and form ribbon-like microfibrils which are further arranged into larger building blocks of the fiber.
Cotton fiber is partly crystalline and partly amorphous; the degree of crystallinity measured by X-ray methods is between 70 and 80%.
The cross-section of cotton fiber resembles a ‘kidney bean’ shape where several layers can be recognized as follows:
1. The outermost cell wall which in turn is composed of the cuticle and the primary wall. The cuticle is a thin layer of waxes and pectins which covers the primary wall consisting of microfibrils of cellulose. These microfibrils are arranged into a network of spirals with right- and left-hand orientation.
2. The secondary wall is composed of several concentric layers of microfibrils which periodically change their angular orientation with respect to the fiber axis.
3. The collapsed central hollow is lumen consisting of dried remains of cell nucleus and protoplasm.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We usually continually offer you the most conscientious consumer services, along with the widest variety of designs and styles with finest materials. These initiatives include the availability of customized designs with speed and dispatch for Excellent quality Spandex Aromatic Agent - 30317 Napping Agent – Innovative , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Norwegian, Saudi Arabia, Angola, Based on our automatic production line, steady material purchase channel and quick subcontract systems have been built in mainland China to meet customer's wider and higher requirement in recent years. We have been looking forward to cooperating with more clients worldwide for common development and mutual benefit!Your trust and approval are the best reward for our efforts. Keeping honest, innovative and efficient, we sincerely expect that we can be business partners to create our brilliant future!
By Ivy from Guatemala - 2017.08.28 16:02
This manufacturers not only respected our choice and requirements, but also gave us a lot of good suggestions, ultimately， we successfully completed the procurement tasks.
By Elsie from Doha - 2017.09.26 12:12